ISOTHERM profiled sheets offers architects and designers a range of choices for roof and wall cladding for industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings. The Single skin sheets are available in variety of thickness, finishes and materials. The main purpose of these sheets is to protect the building interiors from the external environment by providing a secure shell. Profile cladding provides a neat and attractive building appearance. It can also be curved to give additional design flexibility at the eaves and ridge.
The advantages of Profiled sheets are :
• They are inexpensive
• Made to site measurement, eliminating wastage and installation problems.
• Designed to conciliate high static characteristics with reduced weight.
• Allows rapid and rational execution.
• Requires minimum labour for execution.
• Can be easily dismantled for building transformations.
• Modifications or Extensions can be done at any time